This is a recipe for a fudge that can be any flavor imaginable! With the base of a chocolate fudge, you can add whatever extract you want to flavor it. You could even switch out the chocolate chips for other chips, including cherry, pumpkin, or caramel!
Below is the basic recipe. The flavored chips in this recipe are mint chocolate chips, making the fudge distinctly minty.
- 3/4 cup Andes Creme de Menthe baking chips (or any flavored chips)
- 1 package dark chocolate morsels
- 1 14oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line 8 inch square baking pan with foil.
- Combine chocolate morsels and condensed milk into saucepan over low heat, stirring till smooth.
- Remove heat and stir in vanilla
- Stir in 1/2 of the flavored chips.
- Spread mixture in baking pan evenly.
- Sprinkle the rest of the flavored chips on top of the mixture.
- Press the chips gently into the fudge.
- Refrigerate till firm.
- Cut into pieces, serve, and enjoy! 🙂
Thanks for reading!
Book and Cook